Vanities & Vanity Tops
Full Bathroom Remodels
Beautiful, Durable Bathrooms & Showers. Made Just For You.
WHY OUR CLIENTS CHOOSE SIMPLICITY
Options & Guidance
We offer a full range of custom tile options, as well as low-maintenance stone and composite systems. We’ll help you achieve the right solution by first listening to your goals and preferences, and then providing guidance and suggestions.
Owner Involvement in Every Job
From up-front planning and selections, to overseeing installation, Owner and industry veteran Brian Horton, with more than 15 years’ experience, personally manages your project and is available daily via call, text, and email.
Clean, Dust-Conscious Work
For every bathroom remodel, we use careful flooring protection and plastic coverings, in addition to a HEPA filtration system that eliminates up to 90% of airborne dust particles. This means your home stays much cleaner throughout the entire process!
A Smooth, Easy Process
We get it. Most people want simple and smooth. So, we’ve developed a highly-organized, start-to-finish process to help you achieve a great bathroom remodel. All you have to do is sit back and relax while we coordinate the show!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- “We love our new open shower! I have never had such pleasant and professional crew during a remodel. Now, I will have to start saving up so that I can afford a remodel of the hall bathroom!”–B. Earthman
- “Loving the shower. Don’t want to get out!”–T. Firnhaber
- “At first, I winced at the estimate. But when the end result was WAY over my expectations, those worries turned into a ‘happy dance.’ It was a pleasant experience from start to finish. Watching your tile setter was like watching an artist create a masterpiece. There aren’t enough superlatives to describe how much I love my new shower.”–S. Jeschke
- “The kids love their shower. It won’t be long before I convince my husband that we need to upgrade our master bath!”–S. Sedlacek
- “I will always recommend your company.”–K. Griffin
- “We spoke with a handful of contractors and decided to go with Simplicity after meeting Brian, the owner. He spent a lot of time with us upfront showing us samples before providing a quote that same day. The team was on time and cleaned up at the end of each day. We are now looking to remodel our master bath after being very impressed with how the last job turned out.”-Drew R.
- “I’m so glad we went with Simplicity Bath for our bath to shower conversion. The professionalism of this company is top notch. The owner helped with the design, clearly communicated each step of the process, and most importantly, he did exactly what he said he would do in the time he said he would do it. The skilled crew was friendly, arrived on time each day, and cleaned up any mess when they left. I’d definitely recommend this company for your bath or shower remodel!”-J. Wagner
- “We love our new shower so much! Thank you, Brian, for helping us to choose the right tile, colors, door, and everything. During the initial consultation, Brian came prepared with samples, pictures, and everything else we might need to make a decision. The installers were always here on time, and they did a great job.”-R. Woolley
- “We still can’t believe it’s the same bathroom! From the initial meeting, until completion of the project, we were impressed. The attention to detail and desire to make our bathroom exactly what we envisioned was right on. We are thrilled with the end result and strongly recommend Brian and his team. This is a business you can trust!”-K. Irwin
- “We needed a handicapped accessible shower (roll in) and we got just what we wanted. It is beautiful. We got a new countertop to match and all in 3 1/2 days. Brian and his crew are delightful to work with. I recommend this company most highly and without reservation.”-C. Sellers
MEET THE OWNER
A friend once said to me, “Different is not always better, but better is always different.” Over the years, I have seen this simple, profound statement proven again and again.
Hi – I’m Brian Horton, and I started Simplicity Bath & Shower to offer my clients a different – and better – bathroom remodeling experience.
This starts with our focus on personal service and communication. As the owner, I give every client my personal cell phone number. I make myself available to my clients because that’s what I’d expect, if I were in your shoes. And I will never forget that we exist to serve our customers – not the other way around.
As a company, we are dedicated to making sure our clients have the smoothest possible experience. To achieve this, we work as a close-knit team that communicates constantly and adheres to very high standards. This team approach, combined with our exclusive focus on bathrooms, allows us to consistently produce great-looking shower and bathroom remodels with minimal hassles.
So if you’re looking for a company that is easy to work with and genuinely loves the craft, give Simplicity Bath & Shower a call. You won’t find another bathroom remodeler in Houston with as much knowledge, talent, and passion. I guarantee it.
Our goal is to find a custom solution that works for each client.
Contact us today for details on affordable payment plans for your bathroom project.