Why Work With Us?
The company you hire to remodel your bathroom absolutely matters.
Bathrooms are very different projects than roofs, siding, windows, or floors, so it’s critical to work with a dedicated specialist who builds bathrooms day in, and day out. A true specialist will have deeper knowledge and experience they can bring to bear on your project, ultimately saving you time, hassle, and money.
It’s also important to evaluate potential companies for their design capability, project management skills, and ability to communicate. These are important competencies for any remodel.
As you might have imagined, Houston remodelers stack up very differently in these vital areas.
Here are a few reasons to work with us for your bath remodel:
AVOID HASSLES & LIFESTYLE DISRUPTION
If you’ve ever experienced the stress of a bad remodel, you’ll never want to go through it again. The truth is, many remodelers aren’t very good at the actual thing they’re supposed to be good at: building and managing your project. With Simplicity, you won’t have to worry about this. We thoughtfully plan and coordinate your project before construction begins, to ensure your bathroom finishes on time, and is built to spec.
Our teams will begin your remodel with a clear plan of action, and never show up unannounced. You will not need to manage the project yourself, as our in-house management will carefully oversee the work all the way through to completion. You can expect thorough dust control measures, daily clean-ups, and no trash left in your home or yard. All of our project management efforts are designed to minimize YOUR hassle, stress, and lifestyle disruption.
NO SALESPEOPLE, NO GIMMICKS
All Simplicity clients work directly with our owner and resident bathroom expert, Brian Horton. Brian has a graduate degree and more than twenty years’ experience in construction, and has built and managed hundreds of bathroom remodels since founding Simplicity in 2014.
Unfortunately, most companies force you to work with their salespeople, which leads to disconnects between what you’re promised and what actually happens. This is because salespeople aren’t experts at building – they’re experts at influencing people.
We won’t make you sit through an iPad presentation (AKA “no pressure in home quote”) to get a price. Instead, we offer a pricing guide right here on our website, to help you budget appropriately. We’re also happy to discuss your custom project by phone, before you decide to meet with us. When we get together on-site, pricing is straightforward, and there’s no haggling. WHY would you do this any other way?
SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE + EASY TO WORK WITH
As a homegrown Texas company, we love our state and its values, and relish the opportunity to serve our fellow Houstonians. Our clients benefit from the financial stability and staying power of a large company, but receive the quality, customer service, and individual attention of a smaller enterprise. No one is ever just a number.
Our wesbite has a ton of up-front information to help you make an informed choice for your bath remodel before you ever pick up the phone. When you reach out to us, we’ll treat you with respect and shoot you straight regardless of your project’s size, and without pretense or nonsense. If we can’t help you, we will let you know politely, and try to point you in the right direction.
Your bathroom renovation is a major investment, and you’re trusting us to take care of you. Accordingly, we communicate frequently, keeping you in the loop via call and text. You will never have to worry about us “going dark” or ignoring your calls and texts – period. This is the #1 thing that makes people absolutely furious about working with contractors, and there’s no sense in it. At Simplicity, we go one step further by giving each and every client the company owner’s personal cell phone number.
BATHROOM REMODELING IS IN OUR NAME
You can’t be an expert at everything. We are custom bathroom builders, and that’s where we hang our hats.
Since 2014, we’ve built many high-quality, technically-superior bathrooms and showers to meet the unique needs of the families we’ve served. Our niche focus means we bring more expertise to bear on your project, resulting in better detail management and a smoother, more consistent experience than working with a general contractor, home improvement company, or bath franchise.
FAIR TRADE REMODELING
Ever had that “icky” feeling that the skilled workers in your home are unhappy and underpaid?
We don’t put our clients through this. Instead, we utilize a stringent hiring process that ensures we only work with the top 5% of carpenters, tile setters, and other tradespeople in the industry, and we pay wages that reward them for their high-quality work. Our highly-skilled laborers aren’t picked up from a Home Depot parking lot; they’ve been experts in their trades for years, and they have our respect and appreciation. In return, you get a job well-done, without having to worry about underqualified, inexperienced installers working in your home. We call our approach “Fair Trade Remodeling.”
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- “We love our new open shower! I have never had such pleasant and professional crew during a remodel. Now, I will have to start saving up so that I can afford a remodel of the hall bathroom!”–B. Earthman
- “Loving the shower. Don’t want to get out!”–T. Firnhaber
- “At first, I winced at the estimate. But when the end result was WAY over my expectations, those worries turned into a ‘happy dance.’ It was a pleasant experience from start to finish. Watching your tile setter was like watching an artist create a masterpiece. There aren’t enough superlatives to describe how much I love my new shower.”–S. Jeschke
- “The kids love their shower. It won’t be long before I convince my husband that we need to upgrade our master bath!”–S. Sedlacek
- “I will always recommend your company.”–K. Griffin
- “We spoke with a handful of contractors and decided to go with Simplicity after meeting Brian, the owner. He spent a lot of time with us upfront showing us samples before providing a quote that same day. The team was on time and cleaned up at the end of each day. We are now looking to remodel our master bath after being very impressed with how the last job turned out.”-Drew R.
- “I’m so glad we went with Simplicity Bath for our bath to shower conversion. The professionalism of this company is top notch. The owner helped with the design, clearly communicated each step of the process, and most importantly, he did exactly what he said he would do in the time he said he would do it. The skilled crew was friendly, arrived on time each day, and cleaned up any mess when they left. I’d definitely recommend this company for your bath or shower remodel!”-J. Wagner
- “We love our new shower so much! Thank you, Brian, for helping us to choose the right tile, colors, door, and everything. During the initial consultation, Brian came prepared with samples, pictures, and everything else we might need to make a decision. The installers were always here on time, and they did a great job.”-R. Woolley
- “We still can’t believe it’s the same bathroom! From the initial meeting, until completion of the project, we were impressed. The attention to detail and desire to make our bathroom exactly what we envisioned was right on. We are thrilled with the end result and strongly recommend Brian and his team. This is a business you can trust!”-K. Irwin
- “We needed a handicapped accessible shower (roll in) and we got just what we wanted. It is beautiful. We got a new countertop to match and all in 3 1/2 days. Brian and his crew are delightful to work with. I recommend this company most highly and without reservation.”-C. Sellers