Why Houston Homeowners Choose Simplicity For Bathroom Remodeling & Tub-to-Shower Conversions
The company you hire to remodel your bathroom absolutely matters. Here are a few GREAT reasons why homeowners choose Simplicity Bath for bathroom and shower remodeling in the Houston area:
BATHROOM REMODELING IS ALL WE DO
At Simplicity Bath & Shower, we aren’t working on a bathroom remodel one week, an addition the next, and a roof replacement after that – bathroom remodels are literally 100% of our business. This singular focus means our clients receive better detail management and enjoy a smoother, more consistent experience than working with a general remodeler or multi-line company. It’s impossible to be an expert at everything – so we don’t claim to be.
TOP NOTCH MATERIALS & METHODS
Rather than cutting corners and using contractor-grade materials so we can offer a low price, we build bathrooms and showers to last using top notch building materials and industry-best installation practices. In addition, we are constantly reviewing our processes to find ways to enhance and streamline our services. As a result, we have an extremely low service rate and MANY happy homeowners who don’t have ticking time bombs in their bathrooms.
WELL-PAID PROFESSIONAL INSTALLERS
Top performers are hard to find. So, we utilize a stringent hiring process that ensures we only work with the top 5% in the industry, and we pay our professional staff and tradespeople wages that reward them for their high-quality work. In return, our clients receive a job well-done without having to worry about underpaid or inexperienced installers working in their homes. We call this approach “Fair Trade Remodeling”.
COMMUNICATION & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
We understand that a bathroom renovation of any size is a major investment, and that our clients are trusting us to do a great job. In keeping with this, we give each and every project the individual planning and attention required, from start to finish. And to ensure our homeowners are kept “in the loop”, we communicate frequently and never “go dark” or ignore our clients’ calls and texts – period!
EASY TO WORK WITH
We’re a local Texas company that loves our state and its values. As such, we operate from a true “servant” mentality and shoot our customers straight without pretense or nonsense. Whether your job is $5,000 or $100,000, we will treat you with respect and do our best to help you achieve the results you’re after. When you’re ready to get started, call us, email us, or simply fill out this form – we’re easy to talk to and will be happy to discuss your job.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- “We love our new open shower! I have never had such pleasant and professional crew during a remodel. Now, I will have to start saving up so that I can afford a remodel of the hall bathroom!”–B. Earthman
- “Loving the shower. Don’t want to get out!”–T. Firnhaber
- “At first, I winced at the estimate. But when the end result was WAY over my expectations, those worries turned into a ‘happy dance.’ It was a pleasant experience from start to finish. Watching your tile setter was like watching an artist create a masterpiece. There aren’t enough superlatives to describe how much I love my new shower.”–S. Jeschke
- “The kids love their shower. It won’t be long before I convince my husband that we need to upgrade our master bath!”–S. Sedlacek
- “I will always recommend your company.”–K. Griffin
- “We spoke with a handful of contractors and decided to go with Simplicity after meeting Brian, the owner. He spent a lot of time with us upfront showing us samples before providing a quote that same day. The team was on time and cleaned up at the end of each day. We are now looking to remodel our master bath after being very impressed with how the last job turned out.”-Drew R.
- “I’m so glad we went with Simplicity Bath for our bath to shower conversion. The professionalism of this company is top notch. The owner helped with the design, clearly communicated each step of the process, and most importantly, he did exactly what he said he would do in the time he said he would do it. The skilled crew was friendly, arrived on time each day, and cleaned up any mess when they left. I’d definitely recommend this company for your bath or shower remodel!”-J. Wagner
- “We love our new shower so much! Thank you, Brian, for helping us to choose the right tile, colors, door, and everything. During the initial consultation, Brian came prepared with samples, pictures, and everything else we might need to make a decision. The installers were always here on time, and they did a great job.”-R. Woolley
- “We still can’t believe it’s the same bathroom! From the initial meeting, until completion of the project, we were impressed. The attention to detail and desire to make our bathroom exactly what we envisioned was right on. We are thrilled with the end result and strongly recommend Brian and his team. This is a business you can trust!”-K. Irwin
- “We needed a handicapped accessible shower (roll in) and we got just what we wanted. It is beautiful. We got a new countertop to match and all in 3 1/2 days. Brian and his crew are delightful to work with. I recommend this company most highly and without reservation.”-C. Sellers